Pagina's

maandag 27 oktober 2014

Love to Create - More than one fold

Hi all!

Time for a brand new challenge at Love to Create! Our theme this week is More than one fold, and I just love that! Our sponsor this week is Lee H Illustrations, offering 2 images of the winner's choice! Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
Lee H Illustrations

Lee H illustrations also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

I had to follow the theme More than One fold, so I decided to make a paper rosette which has lots and lots of folds. Then I decided to use it to hold up my easel card, which also has more than one fold, so I completely nailed this weeks theme! :P
The papers I used are by Carte Bella.
The image I used is called Building a Snowman, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Snowman: BG000, BG0000
Hat: C5, C7
Clothes: G40, G43, G46, R32, R35, R37, BG72, BG75, BG78
I used Frosted Lace Stickles on the snow, and also on the fur at the kids' clothes.
I used my labelwriter to create the sentiment.
And last but not least, a close up of the folded rosette. I took a strip of paper from 1 inch by 12 inch, and scored every 1/4 inch. I folded the strip mountain/valley style, and used a hot glue gun in the center. There you go, your own paper rosette! To finish off my card, I used my Martha Stewart Snowflake punch.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: