Pagina's

maandag 20 oktober 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Coraline

Hi all!!

Today is my turn to host the showcase blog at Art by Mi Ran, so I am here to share a new card with you!

The papers I used for this card are by Basic Grey, Soleil collection. I just love all the colors in it, especially this yellow and purple combo! All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
This beautiful image is of course from Art by Mi Ran. This beauty is called Coraline, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13 and E93 for blush
Hair: V04, V06, V09
Dress: Y32, Y35, Y38

I used several flowers on my card, and they are all by Wild Orchid Crafts
The ribbon and lace I used are from my stash, and so is the metal key charm. I used Glossy Accents to adhere the key to my card.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: