Pagina's

zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

It takes 2 to Tango

Hi all!

I finally found a solution to still upload pictures, but it has taken me way too long!!!
So there will be 2 blogposts up, so make sure to scroll to the other post!

(This post was supposed to go live on the 23rd of August!)
It is time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments! This fortnights challenge is: Use a number in the sentiment. This is what I created!
This times sponsor is Digi Darla, go take a look at their shop, it's fabulous! I used a digi called Happy Couple set 2, you can find them here

The happy couple is colored with my Copic markers and I used the following markers:
Skin: E0000, E00, E11 and R20 for blush
Hair: E35, E37 and E29
Female clothing: BG05 and BG07, and W1 and W3
Male clothing: E04 and E08, and W5 and W7
I used a sentimemt I found my computer, and I have no idea where I got it from, so if anyone know, let me know please!
I only used one sheet of dessinpaper, by Echo Park.
The blue squares are from white cardstock, cut in squares with my Slice, embossed with a music folder and colored with Distress ink Tumbled Glass.
The hearts are made out of blue cardstock and also cut with my Slice.
I also used some paper roses on my card and punched out some leaves with the Martha Stewart punch. Also used some rhinestones from my stash.

I hope you all like it, and I'll see you soon!!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: