Pagina's

vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

Challengers choice at Digi Haven

Hi girls,

It's friday again, do you know what that means? Yep that's true, another challenge at Digi Haven! This week's challenge is a simple one, use the digi we all used!
This is my creation for this week
Don't you just love this ugly thing? You can find him here! He is all for free, that's what Digi Haven is all about!
Here's a close up for my coloring.
He is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following:
Belly: E31 and E33
Spines: E47 and E49
Flowers: YG63 and YG67, RV10 and RV13
Grass: YG11, YG23, G24 and YG63. I also used a green fineliner

For the sky I cut some clouds and glued them down and then spunged the background with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass. Then I removed the clouds and there you go, your homemade background!
The sentiment I used is by Nicole Verkooijen, it's one of my go to sentiment sets!
The dessinpaper I used is by Bo Bunny, but don't know the name by now. Will search for it!
So that is it for now, later today another blogpost.
Hop over to the Digi Haven Blog and make sure you join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Bernardine Cuttino zei

He so fun and ready to get into some kind of mischeive. Thanks so much for your beautiful comments. Hugs

Jeannie zei

I love how your little guy turned out and how you did the sky and clouds too! Cute creation!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie