Pagina's

vrijdag 10 augustus 2012

I don't do mornings...

Hi all!!

Here I am again, with a new challenge at Digi Haven! This weeks challenge is Yummy in your tummy, and this is what I created!
I used a digi by Lost in Paper Scraps, you can find this digi here.
Perfect for a coffee addict, but I have to make a confession, I don't even like coffee! Never drink it, I'd rather have tea!!
Anyway, I colored the digi with my Copics again, these are the colors I've used.
Coffee: E35, E37 and E29,
Coffeebeans: E47 and E49
Coffee mill: C3, C5 and C7
Package: E31, E33 and E43, R35, R37 and R59, BG05 and BG07
I cut the image out with my Nestabilities Label 1
The sentiment I used, I made myself on the computer! I used some Stickles on the edge of the sentiment and the red DP. The DP I used is from my stash, have no idea which brand it is.

That's it for today, hope you all like it!
So for now, hop over to the Digi Haven Blog, see what the other DT-girls created and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

9 opmerkingen:

Denise@DigiHaven zei

This is an awesome card and your coloring is simply fantastic! I think I need to go make an iced coffee now ... Mmm.. ♥ Denise

Doreen zei

fabby card and sentiment *lol*
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Sandy Trefger zei

Not a fan of coffee but I LOVE your card! Wonderful coloring of the image!
~Sandy, Digi Haven DT
sandy's crafty creations

Karen zei

Big fan of coffee and have to have a Cup of Joe in the morning to kick start the brain cells. I'll forgive you Sandra for being a Tea person :) Love the image, your coloring and I haven't heard of Lost in Paer Scraps, so I'll check it out.

Jeannie zei

This is so fun and so perfect for the coffee addict (like me)!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Pia S zei

The images are just perfect for the theme of this fun sentiment!

Ashley zei

Super cute! Your coloring is gorgeous. :)

Ashley

Anoniem zei

great card! i love the image and your coloring is fab.
Tammy

Mrs O crafty blog zei

Fabulous card Sandra and very ME... I don't do mornings either lol Px