Pagina's

zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

Days gone by...

***THIS IS THE SECOND POST FOR TODAY, BECAUSE I COULDN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURES EARLIER, MAKE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FIRST POST!!!***

Hi all!

First, this post was supposed to go live yesterday, sorry I am late. Blogger just wouldn't upload my pictures, and hey, if I made a card there has to be a picture in it, right? :)

It is time for another challenge at Digi Haven! This weeks challenge is Days gone by, and this is what I created!
Digi Haven is a challenge blog, that's all about FREEBIES, and I got mine here! Isn't it cute? Well, actually it's not cute at all, the little elephant just won't have his meds! And the mom is looking really mean! When I am not crafting, I work in a pharmacy, so when I saw this digi, I knew I had to make a card with it! All those poor mama's and papa's desperately trying to give medication to their child, who just don't want it!
Anywho, enough blabbing, here is a close up of my colored image.
I used both Copic markers and regular pencil crayons.
I used the following Copic Markers
Elephant: C1, C3, C5 and C7 and a tiny bit of 100, black
Mother elephants skirt, hat and baby's shirt: YG91 and YG95
Apron: pencils.
I used some organza-ribbon from my stash and tied it in a bow. I also sew some buttons on my card.
Paper is from my stash, don't know which brand, it is sitting on my desk for ages now, so I had to use it.
Well, that's it for now, hop over to Digi Haven, click at the tab Freebies, search, create and join us!!

Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Doreen zei

amazing card. The image is brilliant
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Sandra this card is just beautiful. It definitely captures the theme this week of "Days Gone By" perfectly. You're coloring and design make this look "Old World". Fantastic job! ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.BlogSpot.com

Sandy Trefger zei

This card is wonderful! I love the free digi of the mama and baby elephant. So cute and you coloring is awesome!
~Sandy, DH Design Team
sandy's crafty creations