Pagina's

zondag 29 juli 2012

Wishing you a great day

Hi all!

Yesterday we had a birthday party from our friend, and couldn't just give her nothing. That's why I made her a birthdaycard!
This is the card, she really liked it! I used my new CC-design stamp, cupcake Emma, perfect for a birthday card!
Here's a close up of her!

I used my Copic Markers to color her, but since I paper-piece the cake wrapping and the bow in her hair, I didn't use a whole lot of colors.
Skin: E0000. E00, E11 and R20 for blush.
Hair and shoes: E31, E33 and E35
Dress: V12, V15 and V17
Cake topping: V12, V15 and V17, YG91 and YG95
I didn't want to leave the paper pieced objects as it is, so I used my W3 and W1 to add some shading.
The sentiment I used is by Nicole Verkooijen, traced the esge with my V15 Copic and add some pearls to it, which I made with my pearlmaker pen.
The DP I used is by Basic Grey, Plumeria. I love the orange and pink in it! Used a ribbon tied in a bow as an embellishment, and some different paper flowers.
I matted the cardfront on some black cardstock and did that with the large orange piece too.

That's it for today, hope you all enjoyed it! Hope to see you soon!

This card is entering the following challenges:
All that Scraps - Paper piecing
Diva's by Design - Happy birthday
Stampavie and More - Happy birthday


Hugs, Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Wendy zei

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Lindsay zei

very sweet card, nice job with the paper piecing.

Unknown zei

Gorgeous card Sandra - love the colors you used and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More

With smiles

Karin

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Gorgeous. Your paper piecing is totally fantastic!