Pagina's

vrijdag 27 juli 2012

It's a dogs world

Hi all!

Here I am again from a sunny and hot Holland! At last, summer has arrived, but only for a short time... There will be rain and thunder in the afternoon, so I am enjoying it every spare minute I have.
The following project is for the new challenge over at Digi Haven, it's a dogs world.

As you all can see, this is not just a card! It is made from an envelope. I made a tutorial about this project, still have to finish everything off, and then I will post it on my blog.
My dear friend Krista also made this project, hop over to her blog to see her version!
She will also be posting the tutorial we made together!


Personally I don't own a dog, but I really love them. Just because of my allergies I can't have one...
Anyway, this cute little doggie is called Bernie, you can find him here!
He is colored with my copics, not a large amount this time!
Fur: E71 and E77
Spots: C1 and colorless blender
Tongue: R20 and R22
Nose: 100, C7 and C5



These are all the tags in this project. The sentiments I made myself by googling on quotes about dogs.
Will be posting the tutorial asap, so come back later and be sure to use it!
That's it for today, head over to the Digi Haven blog and join us! Just make sure you use free digi's and have fun!


Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Sandy Trefger zei

Love this! So much detail. The papers are gorgeous and the puppy digi is so cute. Can't wait to see your tutorial on how to make this card.
~Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Denise@DigiHaven zei

Sandra this is a fantastic project! I love the image, the papers, the layers, the details and all the tags. This is fantastic! Please don't forget to post this on Elizabeth O. Dulemba's gallery as well. She'll love this! ♥ Denise www.digihaven.blogspot.com

Jeannie zei

This is just fantastic! All of the hard work you put into it shows with all of the great embellishments you used.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie