Pagina's

zondag 1 juli 2012

Congratulations CME blog!

Hi everybody!

As you all know I am totally addicted to my Copic Markers. One way to get inspired and to learn more about coloring is by the Copic Marker Europe Blog
This month they are celebrating their first anniversary. Krista Smith from Saturated Canary, as well as Sylvia Zet from Wee Stamps designed some freebies to celebrate it. For a limited time you could ask for both digi's, the only rule is to enter their anniversary contest with one of them.
This is what I've made.

How cute is she, right! Not to hard at all, to make a card with her!
She is colored with my Copics (of course LOL), I used these:
Skin: E0000, E00, E11 and R20 for blush
Hair: 100, C7 and C5
Jumpsuit and balloon: YG00, YG03 and YG06, RV10, RV21 and RV13.
Cake: E40 and E43
Shading: W3 and W1

I used some of the My Minds Eye ''Happy Go Lucky" papers, this is one of my favorite paper pads! I added some purple stickles to the edges of the papers and added some bling flowers, and that's it!

This card is entering the following challenges:
Anniversary Challenge - Copic Marker Europe Blog


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: