Pagina's

woensdag 21 december 2016

Puzzle Box

Hi all!

Long time no see!
Sorry for my long absence. I had some health issues. They aren't totally gone, but I am well enogh to craft again. Not quite sure for how long this will be, though, because....
I AM PREGNANT!!
Back in june I found out I was pregnant, but also got diagnosed with HG, extreme nausea due to the pregnancy. Needed IV in hospital due to severe dehydration, and had to recover from it.
Right now I am 29,5 weeks pregnant, and feeling kind of good. I am due on March 3, so I will be taking a break at that moment, as you all can understand.

Anyway, this is what I have been working on in the past few weeks. I decorated a kraft box from Kimya verpakkingen (Dutch store, one of my favorites atm!)


The paper collection I used is from Maya Design, I wish. The big paper doily, the ribbon, lace, straws and the sentiment are also from Kimya.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



The image is from Wee Stamps, called Berry. I used my Silhouette Cameo to print the image, and I colored her with my Copic Markers. After coloring, I loaded the image back into my Cameo, and placed a cutting file over it. That way I created a jigsaw puzzle.

I used the following Copic Markers to color Berry.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13
Cheeks: R11
Hair, Boots: E71, E74, E77, E79
Coat: W00, W0, W2, W5
Cat: C00, C0, C2. C5
Red: R14, R37, R89
Green: BG93, BG96, BG99



 Inside the box is a paper bag, with the actual puzzle in it. All materials used are also from Kimya.



And here is the actual puzzle itself.

I really like how this project turned out, what do you think?

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: