Pagina's

vrijdag 15 april 2016

The East Wind Challenge - Make it 3D

Hi all!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at The East Wind, and I had so much fun with this one! Our theme for this challenge is Make it 3D, so you can layer up you image, or like I did, alter a 3D object like a box.

 I altered a box that used to contain coffee pads. It was sitting on a shelve since forever, and I finally decided to give it a go. The papers I used are from a very old collection from S.E.I., and I used Distress Ink Walnut Stain on all the edges.


 The image I used is called Aurora Birthday, and I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Cheeks: E93, E95
Hair: E02, E08, E09, E18
Dress: W3, W5, W7, 100
Present: R22, R24, R27, white gel pen
Ribbon and flowers: YR21, YR23, YR27
Eyes: BG75, BG78



 I made two flower clusters and I used several different flowers. The big pink one is from a dollar shop, the white ones are from Joy Crafts and the others are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


And to finish everything off I decorated the inside of the box with papers from the same paper pad.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Please pop over to The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: