Pagina's

maandag 1 februari 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Kisses

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and today I am sharing a Valentine's card.

 The papers I used for this card are from Authentique, Smitten collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


 The image I used is called Lovely Lila, and isn't she just adorable? I used my trusted and beloved Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush: E93, E95
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Dress: W00, W0, W2, W5
Eyes: B12, B24, B18
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Rewd: R24, R46, R89
I used a white gel pen to add some white dots to all the red areas.


The sentiment I used was a teeny tiny clear stamp from Studio Light. I also added a doily, and I made that with a die from Tim Holtz. The flowers I used to finish off my card are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for now, I hope you like it. There will be another card on my blog in a few hours, so stay tuned!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: