Pagina's

maandag 15 februari 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Coco

Hi all!

Today I am sharing another project over at Art by Mi Ran, so I am sharing all the details about this one here as well!

 The papers I used for this card are from ScrapBerrys, Elegy collection. I thought they went really well with this image. All edges are inked with Distress ink Black Soot.


 The image I used is called Coco, and she is colored with Copic Markers. I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Cheeks: E93, E95
Eyes: B12, B24, B28
Hair: E02, E08, E09. E18
Dress: R24, R46, R89
Boa: C1, C3, C5
Pearls: W00, W1


I used some red ribbon from my stash, and tied it in a bow. I added some red crochet flowers op top, and added a sweetheart flower and a hip rosebud from on top. Both white flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. To finish it off I made my own hat pin.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: