Pagina's

vrijdag 31 juli 2015

Slinky Tart - Smoking Hot!

Hi all!

I am here to share a new Slinky Tart project with you all! This weeks post is the last one before summer break, since we all deserve one.
When I picked my image, I wasn't quite sure what make with her, but I picked her, because I just love her! And while I was coloring I found a stamp set with the sentiment that was perfect for her, and after coloring it hit me. Why not use it in combination with candles? Why not make a candle box? Duh! So here it is!

 I designed the box myself, nothing fancy. It looks like a little pizza box. I measured the width of 3 candles, and the height of the candles, and make a little box with those measurements. The box is 12,5cm square, and 1,5 cm in  height.


 The patterned paper I used is from Authentique, Careful collection. I inked the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain 
 The image I used is called Smoking Hot! and she is colored with my Copic Markers. I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E02, E08, E09, E18
Eyes: YG93, YG95
Red: R35, R46, R59
White: C00, C0, C2, C5

The sentiment is from a set from Noor Design, and is in Dutch. It says Fire caution! 50 candles this year! Rather fitting fot this image, huh? 

This was it for today, I hope you all liked it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: