Pagina's

maandag 20 juli 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Christmas

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and I decided to go crazy! I made a Christmas card (not a big deal), but with an image that is not specific for Christmas!
I colored Shea her dress red, and the wreath in green. At that moment hubby walked in to my craft room and says, "hey, those colors are for Christmas, but it is not a Christmas image". That challenged me to make a Christmas card with her, and here it is!

 The papers I used are from Echo Park. All the edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. I made a circle in the center of the card to let Shea 'hang', because I liked the look of it.


 I used my Cpoic Markers to color Shea, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E51, E53, E55
Eyes: E55, E57, E59
Dress and flowers: R35, R46, R59, Y32, Y35
Wreath: G40, G43, G46


 I used some red twine from my stash to make the wreath hang on my card.


 The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts


The star I used is stamped with a Craft Emotions stamp, with Prima Marketing Chalk ink.

This was it for today, i hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

The Craft Princess zei

I absolutely love the Christmas card :) Hugs...Janie