Pagina's

vrijdag 29 mei 2015

Slinky Tart - Merry Christmas

Hi all!!

Here I am with another Slinky Tart project. This week is team B's turn, and I decided to make another Christmas card!

The papers I used are from a cheap store called Action. I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


The image I used is called Snowman CPR, and is available here. I used both Copic and Promarkers. All skin is colored with Promarkers, and the rest is colored with Copic Markers.
Skin: Ivory, Satin, Blush, Vanilla, Saffron
Cheeks: Pastel Pink
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Reds: R35, R46, R59
White: C00, C1
Snowman nose: YR15, YR16
Scarf: G43, G46



 For the sentiment I used dies from Noor Design. To finish off my card I also used some red ribbon from my stash.

Slinky Tart also has got a new Facebook group, which you can find here, so join us for all the fun!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: