Pagina's

maandag 4 mei 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Sweet Linda

Hi all!!

Can you believe it is already May? To be honest, I can't. Time is flying by so quickly, and I am not sure if I like it...
Anyway, I am here to share my latest Art by Mi Ran card with you, which is showcased on the blog today.

 I made a standard size square card, 5.5 inch. The papers I used are very old, they are actually from my first ever bought paper pad. They are by My Minds Eye, Happy go Lucky collection. 


 The image I used is called Sweet Linda, she is available for purchase here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following numbers.
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush, lips: R20, R22
Hair: E31, E35, E57, E79
Dress and flowers: R81, R83, R85, R89
Eyes, ruffles and scarf: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15
Grass: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Clovers: G43, G46



I used a paper doily from my stash, and the ribbon and lace are also from my stash. The flowers I used to finish off my card are by Wild Orchid Crafts.


This was it for today, I hope you liked it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: