Pagina's

maandag 13 april 2015

Art by Mi Ran - A present, from me to you!

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and I want to share my creation with you all as well!

 Looks like a normal card, right??? Well, surprise!!! It is a lovely little pizza box I created myself!


 Here's a side view from my box. I made the notch with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. The papers I used are from Marianne Design, Garden Party collection. All edges of the designer paper are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain, 
The sentiment I used is a sticker from Kimya, which says A present from me to you.

The image I used has a lovely name! Yes, it has MY name!! I knew I had to use her when I first saw this image. She is called Sassy Sandra, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79
Eyes: E74, E77
Blouse: R83, R85, R89
Skirt: BG53, BG57, BG49

To finish off my project, I used several Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and some ribbon from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! 

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: