Pagina's

maandag 6 april 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Monochromatic

Hi all!

Hope you had a great Easter!! Mine was great, filled with family, and lots and lots of chocolate!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and our theme for this month is Monochromatic. Usually when doing monochromatic cards, I stick with sepia tones, but this time I went out of the box, and did it in RED!!!

 I made a 6 inch square card, using some lovely red Authentique papers. No inking this time, because I didn't like the look from red Distress Ink on it.


 The image I used is called Rose and Girl, and you can find her here. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Blush and lips: R20, R22
Hair: E13, E08, E09, E18
Eyes: E08, E09
Dress and roses: R35, R46, R59
Trim: R00, R02, R05



I used several different Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to finish off my card, and I also added some flatbacked pearls in the two other corners. I tied a bow using some red ribbon from my stash, and my card was finished!!

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! 

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: