Pagina's

maandag 23 maart 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Happy Birthday

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by MiRan showcase blog, and I wanted to share all the details from my card with you all.

 The papers I used for my card are by My Minds Eye, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is called April, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, R20 for blush
Hair: E35, E08, R59
Blouse: YG61, YG63, YG67
Skirt: B00, B02, B05


 The sentiment I used is from a set by Studio Light, and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp it. I just love how black the ink is!


To finish off my card I tied a bow from blue ribbon, and added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to it.


This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

CaroleAnn zei

I absolutely love how you colored this image and the design is beautiful - happy spring card!! Hugs