Pagina's

zondag 8 juni 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #215 - BABY CARDS

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week we want to see some baby cards! Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Just Some lines. They are offering 4 single images of the winner's choice, isn't that great? Just click on the banner below to go to the shop.


Just Some Lines also generously provided images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
I decided to make a baby boy card, since I have a lot of baby girl cards in my stash. I always want to have those cards on hand, just in case I need them!
The image I used is called Sleeping Baby on a cloud, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Cloud: BG0000, BG000, BG10
Clothes: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Stars: Y35, Y38
The papers I used for my card are by Authentique. The ribbon is from my stash, and I used a Memeory Box die to make the little onesie. I used a white gel pen to write the word BOY on it.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

6 opmerkingen:

susan zei

Beautifully done! Love the rounded corners on the image layer and the coloring is terrific. Great ribbon and bow and that onesie is so cute! Wonderful card! Thank you!

Michelle zei

The colors of the paper are great on this card. The onesie with the hanger is a great idea. Wonderful Card!!!!

Michelle zei

The colors of the paper are great on this card. The onesie with the hanger is a great idea. Wonderful Card!!!!

Blueboreale (Aurore) zei

So beautiful !
I love your coloring, the ribbon and the little body ;)
Hugs

Blueboreale (Aurore) zei

So beautiful !
I love your coloring, the ribbon and the little body ;)
Hugs

Blueboreale (Aurore) zei

So beautiful !
I love your coloring, the ribbon and the little body ;)
Hugs