Pagina's

woensdag 25 juni 2014

Divas by Design - Use your favorite stamp

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Divas by Design this week! Our theme is such a lovely one, Use your Favorite Stamp! That can be a digital image or a rubber/clear stamp!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamp and Create. Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.


This is what I created
Saturated Canary's Breeze is currently by far my favorite stamp. I actually like all Krista's stamps, but this is my most favorite. She is available both as digital image and in rubber, and I used the LDRS Rubberstamp for this card.
I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Eyes: E47, E49
Lips: W1, W3, R20
Hair: E41, E43, E47, E49
Dress: Y15, Y17, Y38, W1, W3, W5
I used my Nestabilities dies to cut out the image.

The papers I used for my card are by My Minds Eye. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The ribbon I used is from my stash, and all flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. I also added some yellow rhinestones to finish my card.

That was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Divas by Design and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: