Pagina's

vrijdag 17 januari 2014

Simply Create Too - Valentine's day or hearts

Hi all!

Today I have some really exciting news to share with you all!
I am on the Simply Create Too DT **doing a happy dance**!!!!
I also have the first project I made for them to share with you, because the new challenge starts today! This fortnights theme is Valentine's Day or Hearts, and I decided to do both.
The papers I used are by My Minds Eye. I just love the pink colors together! The edges of the papers are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The pink ribbon was leftover  and was in my stash for months. The charm is attached to the bow with some twine and I also added some pearls.
The sentiment is by AmyR.
Let me show you a close-up of my colored image.
The image I used is a rubberstamp by LRDS, drawn by Saturated Canary and is called Neveah. I decided to get out of my comfort zone and color her hair hot pink, and I really like the result. Now on the look for some more combo's to try various colors of hair!
I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E21, E13 and R2 for blush and lips
Hair: RV69, RV29, RV34, RV21
Dress: W00,W0, W2, W5
Shoes: W5, W7, RV21, RV34

That was it for today, I hope you all like it. Now hop over to Simply Create Too and join us for this challenge!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Pat zei

Beautiful card Sandra with a lovely image and great design.

Pat xx