Pagina's

zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Picture Inspiration Challenge at Fairies Challenge

Hi all!!

Welcome to a new challenge at Fairies Challenge Blog! This time we have a photo-inspiration challenge for you!
Here is the picture for inspiration!


We also have some fabulous sponsors for this challenge! Just click on the banners below to go to their shops!

Sponsoring 3 images of the winners choice.


Sponsoring a $10 voucher for their shop.

This is the project I made.
I used the flowers and the red/pink colors as my inspiration for this card and the glass elements for decoration inspiration.
Let me show you a close-up of my colored image.
The image I used is by The Stamping Chef (yes, again!! I just love them!!) She is called Speak No Evil, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color this image, and I used the following.
Skin: E50, E51, E53
Hair: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
Hat: W00, W0, W2, W5
Feather and Rose: RV21, RV23
Leaf: G43, G46
The image is cut out with my oval die, and I also cut a scalloped oval from kraft cardstock. The edges are inked with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.

The papers I used are by My Minds Eye, and I also inked the edges of the papers with the same Distress Ink.
The flowers I used are all Prima flowers, and I used some brads in the center.
I used a part of A Prima Marketing Say it in Crystals swirl, for the glass effect like the inspiration photo!

That was it of today, I hope you like it! Now go over to Fairies Challenge and link up your project!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Time to be creativ zei

Wow, ein schönes Motiv und so schön coloriert. Überhaupt gefällt mir die gesamte Karte sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße, Anja