Pagina's

maandag 6 oktober 2014

Love to Create Challenge - Two dies and Sparkle

**THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FIRST**

Hi all!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Love to Create! Our theme for this week is Use 2 dies and add sparkle! Our sponsor for this challenge is The Stamping Chef, and they are offering 3 images of the winner's choice. Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop!
The Stamping Chef

The Stamping Chef also generously offered some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

The main image is cut out with a Nestabilities Labels 4 die, and the border on the right side is made with a Noor!Design die. I blinged up her purse, and some flowers, so there's enough sparkle going on! The papers I used are from Basic Grey. They were gifted to me for my birthday last week.
The image is called Stacey "Spec"Tacular, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E00, E11, E13
Hair: E51, E53, E55,
Dress: R000, R00, R02, R05, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Purse and glasses: BG11, BG13

The flowers I used are by Wild Orchid Crafts. I added some Diamond Stickles to some of them to make them sparkly.
The sentiment  I used is from StudioLight, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

This was it for today, I hope you like it. Please pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: