Pagina's

maandag 6 oktober 2014

Art by Mi Ran - Monochromatic (ok, with one other color...)

Hi all!

Today is my turn to host the Art by Mi Ran blog, and our monthly theme for October is Fall colors.
I thought I'd challenge myself a bit and went monochromatic. but I ended up using 1 additional color. Just couldn't help myself...

The papers I used for my card are from Basic Grey, Little black dress collection. I also created a coloring video about coloring this sweetie up, you can find it at the bottom of this post.
 The image I used is called Lady Papillon, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used E40, E41, E43, E47 and E49 for the monochromatic coloring. I added R81, R83 and R85 for the hair piece and butterfly.
The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon and hat pins are from my stash.

And now the most exciting part (for me then, LOL)...... The coloring videos!!!
Part 1

Part 2


This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Please let me know what you think about the video's as I am still trying to figure things out!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: