Pagina's

zondag 19 oktober 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 234 - FOOD OR DRINK

Hi all!!

Welcome to a brand new challenge at Robyn's Fetish! This week our theme is Food or Drink. We have an amazing sponsor for this challenge, Milk Coffee Stamps! They are offering 3 digital images of the winner's choice, isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.


Milk Coffee also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
The papers I used for my card are by BoBunny, Prairie Chic collection.
The image I used is called Fionna the Fairy and her Cupcake, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair and cupcakewrap: BG05, BG07, BG09
Wings and plate: RV52, RV55
Cupcake and fork: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
The sentiment I used is from Whimsy Stamps. The flowers I used are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Please pop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

cass zei

Very cute and pretty love the colours especially the blue hair.

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, I would not have thought of using the colors you did on the fairy. It works great! She is so adorable! I wonder if she will share that delicious cupcake. Great job on your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown