Pagina's

maandag 20 oktober 2014

Love to Create - Anything goes with fall colors

***THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FIRST***

Hi all!!

It is Monday again, which means a brand new challenge at Love to Create! Our theme this week is Anything goes with Fall colors. Bugaboo is sponsoring this challenge and they are offering a $21 gift certificate to the winner. Isn't that generous? Just click on the banner below to visit the shop.
Bugaboo Stamps


Bugaboo also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.

 The papers I used for this card are by Echo Park. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. The brown ribbon is from my stash. The 2 big brads are by Basic Grey.
The image I used is called Autumn Blessing, and can be found here. I used coloring pencils to color the image, as I like the soft look from it. No fancy blending or whatsoever :)

This was it for today, I hope you all like it! Please pop over to Love to Create and join us.

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: