Pagina's

woensdag 1 juni 2016

The East Wind - Something Old, Something New

Hi all!

Time is flying by, June is already here! That means we are starting with a new challenge over at The East Wind. Our theme for this challenge is Something Old, Something New.

Here's the project I made.

 The papers I used are really old (hey, something old!) and are by My Minds Eye, Dilly Dally collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is this months newsletter freebie, she is called Sassy Summer Fashion. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair and eyes: E74, E77, E79
Shirt: R24, R27, R29, Y32, Y35, Y38


The sentiment I used is from Whimsy stamps. The lasercut doily (something new!!) is from a Dutch store called Xenos, and the lace (something new too) and ribbon are from Kimya.

This was is for today, I hope you like it! Please pop over to The East Wind and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: