Pagina's

maandag 2 mei 2016

Art by Mi Ran - Just a card from me

Hi all!

I am sharing another creation with the fabulous Art by Mi Ran images! 

 I used another template from Dutch Doobadoo the create the shape of the card.
The papers I used are from My Minds Eye, Honey collection. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is called Pearl, and I colored her up with my Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Pearls: R81, R83, R85
Top and background: W00, W1, W3
Eyes: G82, G85
 The sentiment is in Dutch and says Just a card from me. It is from a sentiment set from Noor Design. I used Versafine Onyx black ink to stamp it.


The flowers I used are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They give the perfect finish to a card.

This was it, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: