Pagina's

donderdag 31 december 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Have a special birthday

Hi all!!

I wanted to share an extra project over at Art by Mi Ran today, so I am sharing here as well!
I just don't want to see any Christmas cards, or anything that has to do with snow atm, so I thought I'd make a bright and happy card!

 The papers I used are from Prima Marketing, and all the edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain. I used a doily from my stash, which I didn't ink at all.


 The image I used is Whimsy's Flo. I stamped her with Memento Angel Pink ink and colored her in No-Lines technique. This was the second ever time I did it, and I am quite happy with it! I used the following Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, E93, E95
Hair: E40, E41, E43, E47
Dress: RV63, RV66, RV69
Flowers: RV52, RV55, Y21, Y26, V12, V15, G40, G43, G46


 I added some mesh and ribbon from a shop called Kimya. I also filled a glass vial with some pink glitter powder. The vial is also from Kimya.
The sentiment I used is from Whimsy Stamps too
To finish off my card, I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

I wish you all a happy new year, and be safe, don't play with fireworks!!!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: