Pagina's

maandag 2 november 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Krissy

Hi all!

Today is my turn to share at the Art by Mi Ran blog, so I am sharing here as well! I made another Christmas card, because Mi Ran keeps on realeasing fabulous new Christmas images! The one I used on this card is called Krissy, and she was released last Saturday!

This time I decided to use some non-traditional Christmas colors. The papers I used are from Crafts and You, and I love the color scheme on this paper pad! I inked all edges with Distress Ink Walnut stain, and pierced the edges with a Stampin' Up template.


 Krissy is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20 for blush.
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG91, YG93, YF95
White: W00, W1, W3


 The sentiment says Christmas Greetings, and is from a set from Noor Design.


I finished off my card with several Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers.

This was it for today, i hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: