Pagina's

zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Little Indie

Hi all!

I am sharing an extra project over at the Art by Mi Ran blog today, so I am sharing here as well!
I used one of the new released images, called Little Indie, and she is so darn cute!

 The papers I used are from Echo Park, perfect for fall themed card, or this cute little indian. I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.

I colored Little Indie with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: W5, W7, 100
Eyes: B24, B28
Dress: E33, E35, E37
Headband: Y35, Y38, R35, R37


I used some brown/gold colored ribbon to finish off my card, as well as some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers,


 The sentiment is from the new Fall/Winter sentiment set from CreaMiep, and says Even fall has sunny days.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!


Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Desire Fourie zei

Absolutely gorgeous Sandra. Loving the earthy autumn colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}