Pagina's

maandag 18 augustus 2014

Art by MiRan - Autumn Mindy

Hi all!

Today is my turn to show you another Art by MiRan project! Our monthly theme is Back to School, so I decided to alter a notebook.

 I bought a notebook at our local book shop, because mine was full. The only thing I thought was that it is a boring, plane book. When I saw this months theme at the showcase blog, I thought, hey, that is a great idea! Let's just alter this boring book!
The papers I used to alter it, are from a paper pad from Basic Grey, Serenade collection. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


The image I used for my new notebook is called Autumn Mindy. She can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again to color the image, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, and R20 for blush.
Hair: E13, E08, E09, E18
Eyes and shirt: BG72. BG75, BG78
Scarf: Y21, YR23, Y28
Leaves: G40, G43, G46
Background: BG0000, BG000, BG10


To finish off my notebook I used some golden ribbon from my stash, and some glitter thickers by American Crafts.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Beautiful!

Maroeska zei

Hoi Sandra! Super leuk idee en heel mooi uitgevoerd. Ik vind de kleuren die je voor het haar gebruikt hebt erg mooi, die combo kende ik nog niet. Ook goede combinatie van designpapier. Tof!