Pagina's

maandag 12 mei 2014

Love to Create - Friendship

Hi all!

It's Monday again, which means a new challenge at love to Create! This week our theme is FRIENDSHIP.
Stitchy Bear is our sponsor this week, and they are offering a $10 gift certificate to the winner! Just click on the banner below to go to their shop.
Stitchy Bear

Stitchy Bear als generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created with it.
 The papers I used for this card are by Cosmo Cricket, Evangeline collection.
The image I used is from a set of 4 fabulous shoes from IkeSart. They can be found here. This one is called Blossom Shoe. I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following markers
Shoe: W1, W3
Roses: R22, R24
Leaves: YG93, YG95
Flowers: RV903, RV95
I used a Nestabilities Labels 1 die to cut out the image, and stamped my Nicole Verkooijen sentiment on it.

The die I used is by Memorybox. The ribbon I used is from my stash.

This was it for today, I hope you all like it. Now pop over to Love to Create and join us!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: