Pagina's

maandag 10 februari 2014

THE ROBYN’S FETISH SPECIAL EVENT – 2/10/2014

Hi all! 

Today is the new release of the images by Retta for Robyn's Fetish! She is a new designer for the Robyn's Fetish store, and her designs are gorgeous!
 I made several samples with the new images, that I would like to show you! 

This is the sample I made with Fall Bouquet.
  Close-up of the colored image. 
Medium: Copic Markers.
Papers by Authentique


This is the sample I made with Roses with all our Prayers
 Close-up of the colored image. 
Medium: Copic Markers 
Papers from €1,- shop


Sample I made with Beauty more than Skin Deep
Close-up of the colored image.
Medium: Copic Markers


Sample I made with Leafy Flourish Background.
Medium: Copics
Paper: Basic Grey



Sample I made with Eye See. I made a little book with colorcombo's for eye coloring.
Medium: Copic Markers
 Brown eyes

 Blue eyes

 Green eyes
 Other colors



Sample I made with Merry Christmas
Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Echo Park


Sample I made with Granny's Boots
Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Basic Grey - Little Black Dress collection


Sample I made with Flowering Limb
Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Echo Park


Sample I made with Beautiful House
Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: BoBunny

Sample I made with Hibiscus Valentine.
Medium: Copic Markers
Paper: Basic Grey

Sample I made with Santa's Cookies
Medium: Copic Markers
Papers: Papermania




Hugs, Sandra

8 opmerkingen:

Rhonda Miller zei

Wow, you've done a fantastic job with these.

Retta zei

Sandra, I love them all! The Fall flowers pop right off the card. the Roses are colored just as Imagined them and then taken even further with your lovely card! The Beauty More Than Skin Deep is wonderful!. Ohe they are all so wonderful. I drew the eyes for people to use on projects that struggle with eyes. Your idea for your book is genius!

Thank you so much for your wonderful work! Everyone has really done an amazing job.

Retta zei

Sandra, I love them all! The Fall flowers pop right off the card. the Roses are colored just as Imagined them and then taken even further with your lovely card! The Beauty More Than Skin Deep is wonderful!. Ohe they are all so wonderful. I drew the eyes for people to use on projects that struggle with eyes. Your idea for your book is genius!

Thank you so much for your wonderful work! Everyone has really done an amazing job.

Denise Goeldner zei

Wonderful showcase, love all the creations hugs DT Sis xx

Edwina zei

Hi Sandra, I love your creations! They are all terrific. I especially like the Santa Cookie Box. Such a great idea. I can see it full of cookies for someone special. I love your Fall Bouquet card. It is gorgeous! Love the colors you colored the digi and the papers you used. I love your Copic Eye chart book. That is a wonderful idea. I had not thought of doing that. Love the Beauty tag. It is fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

cass zei

Sandra, you have created amazing projects with Retta's images, love them all, but I do have a favourite! The tag, love it.

cass xx

Sherry zei

Love The Granny's Boots Card You Done .. Gorgeous .
Sherry Dt Sis

maria f. zei

Wow - what a selection. "The eyes have it" (tee hee) - love that unique tag with the gorgeous eye.