Pagina's

zondag 24 november 2013

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #187 - VINTAGE STYLE

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish!
This weeks theme is a real challenge for me, we want to see some VINTAGE style cards. Since my style is a bit more colorful and bright, I always have a hard time doing vintage, even though I love doing it.

For this challenge we have an awesome sponsor, Create with TLC. Just click on the banner below to go to their shop. They are offering a $12 gift certificate for the randomly chosen winner.


Create with TLC also generously provided some images to the DT to work with, and this is what I created.
Pretty vintage, right? The papers I used are from the Euro-shop, and all edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. Let me show you a close-up of the colored image.
I used my Copic Markers to color the image, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E51, E53
Hair: E74, E77
Greens: YG63, YG67
Pinks: RV91, RV93, RV95
I used one of my Nestabilities Diamond dies to cut out the image.
The flowers I used are by Prima Marketing and they were in my stash for ages. The lace I used is also really old, my mother-in-law gave it to me. It used to be the trim of her curtains, and it's about 30 years old. Now that is what you call vintage, right!

That was it for today, now hop over to Robyn's Fetish and join us with your vintage projects!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: