Pagina's

woensdag 1 mei 2013

Digi Galore DT card - SPRING

Hi all!

Wow, does time fly? It is already May again! That means we are ready to drop you a new challenge at Digi Galore! We want to see some Spring projects!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Beccy's Place, just click on the banner to go to the shop. Also be sure to check her blog, she has lots and lots of gorgeous freebies!

The prize for the winner is 3 images from her shop.

I chose to work with one of the freebies she offers.
The image I used is called Magnolia, and can be found here. Fun Fact: The image is release on my birthday!!! :)
Let me show you a close-up of the image.
I used my Copic Markers to color in this gorgeous Magnolia branch and I used the following markers.
Flowers: RV000, RV10, R83, R85, R89
Leafs: YG91, YG93, YG95
Branch: E55, E57
I also used a cream-colored Pearl Pen to make the dots.
The image is cut out with the largest of my oval dies, and matted with a scalloped oval.
The sentiment I used is from a clearstamp set from Whimsy Stamps, that were free with a magazine a while ago. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto my designer paper.
The designer paper I used is by BoBunny, Little Miss collection. The lace I used is from my stash, as well is the twine. The pearls along the lace are also made with the same Pearlmaker Pen.

That was it for today, I hope you like it! Now hop over to Digi Galore and join us, but remember, you must use a dig stamp to be eligible for the prize!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: