Pagina's

zaterdag 19 januari 2013

Hoera! - Hurray!

Hi all!

How are you all doing? Enjoying crafting things, just like me?
I made a giftbox for a friend of mine, who celebrated her birthday yesterday, and this was my gift for her.
This is the top of the box, here is a view from a slightly different angle.
I was playing around on YouTube the other day, and on the Saturated Canary Channel I found a giftbox tutorial. I adjusted the sizes a bit, and made my own. I love how it turned out!
The image is one of my favorites, she is called Nevaeh, by Saturated Canary, isn't she adorable? She is colored with my Copics again, and I went a bit out of my comfort zone this time by coloring her hair PINK!! Never tried this before, but I like how it turned out. I used the following markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20 (Yup that is new combo!)
Hair: RV69, RV29, RV34, RV21
Dress: W00, W0, W2, W5 and YG91 and YG95

The big shape behind Nevaeh is by NoorDesign, and the swirl is made with a Creatables die. I used Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy on them.I also used some flowers from my stash. I think flowers are my favorite embellishments, I use them on almost every project!
This stamp is also from a NoorDesign set, it is in Dutch and it says Hurray, another year older!
The die is by NoorDesign (again) and the ribbon is from my stash. I inked the edges from the diecut with the same Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.

I decorated the inside too, the papers I used are by Kaiserkraft, Hey Birdie collection. The stamp I used on the inside is also by NoorDesign, but it is from another set as the stamp on the front. I also cut a scalloped circle with my Nestabilities.

That was it for today, I hope you like it!

I would love to enter the following challenges.
Whimsical Designs - Anything goes
ATC's & Cards with attitude - Add a tag or Sentiment
Crafty Catz - Anything but a card
Fat Pages and Cards with attitude - Add a tag or Sentiment
Simply Create Too - Anything goes
Copic Marker Europe - Anything goes with Copics
Forever Friends Challenge - Your favorite embellishment (FLOWERS!!!!)
Moving along with the times - Birthdays
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Crafting By Designs - Use alcohol markers (Copics used)
Stamp-n-Doodle - Anything goes


Hugs, Sandra

13 opmerkingen:

Dawn T zei

Gorgeous Sandra. Love how the pink hair turned out. Love this image. I've had fun colouring it too.

Wattage zei

This is gorgeous! Your colouring is fab and all the colours go so well together!

Lisa xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. zei

This is stunning Ginny x

Erica zei

This is just beautiful. The coloring is superb and the image lends itself to the box so well. Love that you chose a gift box to show us.
Thank you for playing with the Simply Create Too challenge team in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Come again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Aunty Sue zei

Oops pressed the wrong button before finishing anyway love the detail and colouring on this thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Karen zei

Gorgeous card! Love the colors you chose and the design. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen

Jenifer zei

Wow! Just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays this week!

Jen
http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com

Unknown zei

This is a very beautiful box! you have colored the image beautifully and have added great details! Thank you for joining us at Stamp-n-Doodle Challenge Blog! We hope you join us again in our next challenge!

Cheers
Nazneen - DT

Esther zei

Fabulous card!!! All your details are so pretty and her pink hair is sooo fun!!!!

Thanks for joining us in our first challenge over at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Rachel zei

What a beautifull box!So cute! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

Gale zei

Beautiful card Sandra. Love the pink and kraft together. Great image and love that pink hair. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Unknown zei

Wow this is outstanding love the colours thanks for joining in with us at CRAFTY CATZ fabulous work hugs sassyxxxx

Crafting by Designs zei

Lovely project, beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
Doris