Pagina's

donderdag 22 november 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award

Hi All,

I was having a though day yesterday, but Susan made me smile again! She gave me the Sunshine Blogger Award!

Thank you very much Susan, I appreciate it!

Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award!
1. Include the award logo in your post.


2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.

3. Answer 10 questions about you, that you have made up yourself.

4. Nominate up to 10 Bloggers and contact them to inform them.

Okay, so here are the questions, let's go!

1. What is my favourite animal?
My favorite animal is a cat, eventhough I am allergic to them!

2. What do I like to read?
I usually read cardmaking or scrapbooking magazines, but I love to read books. My favorite authors are James Patterson and Tess Gerritsen.

3. What is my favorite color?
Pink

4. Who are your heroes?
My husband, mom dad and sister.

5. What did I do before stamping took over my free time?
I wasn't even born back then! I have been stamping since I was a kid!

6. What is my favorite holiday?
Christmas

7. How did I want to grow up when I was a little girl?
I always wanted to be a hairdresser or a dentist.

8. Where do I get my inspiration from?
From all the people I nominated!

9. What do I do when I am not busy stamping?
Read book, shopping or working

10. What is my favorite singer?
Adele

Now I will pass on this award to 10 people who inspired me.

1. Denise, Scrappy D's House of Card. She is the owner of the Digi Haven challenge blog, where I am a DT. She inspires me with everything she makes and she is sooo funny! She became a good online friend!

2. Ashley, Made especially for you. She is the owner of the Red Carpet Studio Challenge blog, where I am a DT. Her idea of movie-inspired challenge themes are amazing and her work using her Cricut is gorgeous!

3. Dana - Imagine what you could do. She is one of the DT girls on Digi Haven. Her creations are beautiful and always inspires me!

4. Deanne - A little bit o' paper. She is also one of the DT girls on Digi Haven. She is in a lot of DT's and everytime she finds the time to create something unique and beautiful!

5. Mynette - On a stampage. One of the DT girls on Digi Haven. She made my blog button and offers her own digi stamps as a prize for winners of the Digi Haven Challenge! Her designs are wonderful!

6. Sandy - Sandy's Crafty Creations. Also a DT for Digi Haven. She is very understanding, and always willing to do something extra for our DT. Her cards are beautiful and her coloring is amazing!

7. Tammy - Creatively Me. Another one of the DT girls for Digi Haven. Her designs are amazing, and her coloring is always lovely!

8. Krista - Krista's Design. She is one of my best crafty friends, she taught me how to use my Copics. We love to craft together. We live in the same neighbourhood, but we met eachother online!

9. Karen - Simply Frenzied. Recently joined the Digi Haven DT again, and I am glad she is back! Her designs are amazing, and she has a great sense of humor!

10. Wendy - Confessions of a Papersniffer. She's also on the Digi Haven DT. Her cards are beautiful and her layering is gorgeous, same as her coloring!  

I will inform my nominees, so they can give it to their sunshine Bloggers!

Again, Susan, thank you for sending it to me, you made my day happy again!!

Hugs, Sandra

4 opmerkingen:

Dana zei

Thank you. This is very nice and sweet of you. http://iwycd.blogspot.com

susan zei

You're welcome, Sandra! I am glad that this award brought sunshine to your day.
You inspire me with your beautiful coloring and designs that you make for our Robyn's Fetish DT and I appreciate your support. Enjoy the "SUNSHINE!"

Mynn xx zei

You sure soooo sweet Sandra! Thank you very much. Hugs to you and yours!!! :)

Unknown zei

i love your cards. Using only a few colors is so dramatic. Thanks for sharing