Pagina's

donderdag 18 oktober 2012

Trick-o-treat

Hi all!

Only a few more days to go, and it is already HALLOWEEN... Oeehhhhhh... Too bad, since I love in Holland, and we don't celebrate halloween over here. Eventhough the are lots of halloween goodies for sale, so cardmaking was no problem at all!!
Time for another challenge, we are already halfway on this one at Aud Sentiments. You can already guess what the theme is, right? This times theme is Halloween!!
This time I didn't make a card, I made something more creepy!
I created a coffin! I saw it in a magazine last year, and I knew I had to make one too! I used a template from Martha Stewart, you can find it here
This times sponsor is Stamp Fairy, they are offering a $10,- gift certificate to their store.
As you can see, I also used a StampFairy image, you can him here. Isn't he cute?
Here is a little close-up on him. He is colored with my Copics again, I used the following:
Fur: C1, C3, C5 and C7
Nose/ears: E93, E95
Pumpkin: YR02, YR04 and YR07, YG23
I filled the coffin with some gauzes.
The sentiment is a freebie, really liked it for this one. The DP I used is by Basic Grey, Eerie collection.


Here are some pics of the lid of the coffin, and I just HAD to make a large flowerbouquet on it, I couldn't help myself...

Well, that is for today, we hope you join us over at Aud Sentiments, and maybe you win the great StampFairy gift certificate!

See you soon!

This project is entering the following challenges:
Crafting for all seasons - Spooky
Diva's by Design - Something Spooky
Fab'n'Funky - Orange, black and choice
Simon Says Stamp - Joy's Eerie inspiration
Stamp n Doodle - Lauren Curtis' spotlight, Anything goes
Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Fright Night
Eureka Stamps - Halloween and something spooky
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Halloween
Digi Galore - Halloween

Hugs, Sandra

14 opmerkingen:

Berry zei

What a fantastic idea I love it! Thanks for entering at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Sharon zei

Fabulous Sandra. Love the tomb and the flowers look gorgeous. Inside is fab also. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob zei

This is a fab creation, great attention to detail.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sue Nicholson zei

Beautiful card, just perfect for halloween . Thank for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

Pat K zei

Fabulous creation ...very spooky! Love the image inside that's coloured so beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky challenge. hugs,xx

Lynda zei

What a great idea, lovely colouring and design too. Thanks for entering the Digi Galore challenge. hugs

Grannymama zei

Awesome card...I wouldn't have thought about a card like this...a great idea.

Carolyn
stamp-n-doodle DT

Unknown zei

Thank you for playing along this week at Eureka Stamps blog, I love your idea. Wonderful job;)

Tracey Manderson zei

This is great, clever idea. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shirley zei

Beautifully done! Love the colours! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Jackie Randolph zei

Sandra - OMG!! this is one fabulous coffin!!!
Love how you added Barry Pumpkin inside - had me chuckle on that one!!! I definitely am going to have to share with Gerda!!! LOL!!
Love, love your final touches with the rose bouquet!! Oh hun this is simply fabulous!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps!

Hugs'
Jacki - Eureka DT Cordinator

Also - DT Cordinator for Stamp Fairy- thanks so much for really showcasing Barry Punpkin with your project!!

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts zei

Great make Sandra! Did you make the box yourself?! I always have huge trouble making boxes - but you did awesome! Love it! :) xx

Donnas Den zei

Great card, Sandra. Thanks for joining us over at Digi Galore and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Bianca zei

What a spooky project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca