Pagina's

maandag 18 juni 2012

Get well soon

Hi everyone!
I was just checking the challenges I entered with my previous card, and found out I became 2nd at Karens Doodles final challenge! How fun is that!
Well I am really honored to win something!
Enough blabla, up to my latest card!
My collegue had a massive surgery to her abdomen, they thought she had cancer. I am really glad she sent me an email to tell it was no cancer, she was so relieved! To cheer her even more up, I created her a card, since the last one I sent got lost in the mail, and she didn't receive it... Hope it goes well this time!
Here it is! FYI: I really got inspired by Amy Rysavy in her valentine series 2012, I used the same sketch and image, I love her work!

I used an Anya stamp by The Greeting Farm, and she is colored with my Copic Markers.
Here's a close-up!
I used the following colors
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11 and R20 for blush.
Hair: E37, E57 and E29
Clothes: R27 and R29, RV21, RV23 and RV34, BG23 and BG15
I didn't color the ruffles, I just used some "frosted lace"Stickles, and also on the bows in her hair.
I used a get well sentiment, some Tilda designpapers and ribbon and brads from my stash.

Hope y'all like it!


Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Doreen zei

beautiful card. Lovely image
Hugs
Doreen xx

Ruthie zei

This is gorgeous - sure she will appreciate it, and great news that it wasnt cancer

Rx

Carol zei

Beautiful card Sandra. Carol x