Pagina's

dinsdag 17 april 2012

Saturated Canary

Hello everybody!

Today I have a new card to share with you. I used a digistamp by Saturated Canary. If u are a member of "Kaarten maken met Tiets" at Clubs.nl, you can have it for free, which I love!
You can also by the digi here at Krista's Etsy shop
Anywhoo, this is the result

I printed the digi pretty big, so there was not much room for embellishments. My card is a 13,5cm square card.
I used my copics to color her

These are the copics I used:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E29, E37, E08, E35 and E11
Clothes: Y21, Y15, Y17 and Y38
              BG0000, BG10 and BG15
              E31, E33 and E35
              W1, W3 and W5
Grass: YG63, YG67 and G28.


I cut out a grass borderwith a creatable I borrowed from a friend. I cut it out of white paper and colored it with the same greens as the image to make it match.
I also used a sentiment by Nicole Verkooijen.
The DP I used is by My Minds Eye, Lost and Found 2, Sunshine.

That's it for today, I hope you all enjoyed it!
See you soon!

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Marcella zei

prachtig en zo mooi ingekleurd .
groetjes marcella