Pagina's

zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Hey Girlfiend! - Drunken Stampers DT Post

Hi all!

Cheers to a new challenge at Drunken Stampers! The Bahama Mamas are hosting this week, and we are inspired by the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's! We want to see some bling!!
DS130

This is my project!
Now there's some bling right? I used some My Minds Eye Papers to create this card, and all edges are distressed with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.
Let me show you a close-up of my colored image.
The image I used is by The Stamping Chef, and is called Through The Rabbit Hole, and can be found here. She is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following.
Skin: E50, E51, E53 and R20 for blush.
Hair: E40, E41, E43
Shirt: BG11, BG13, BG15
Leafs: G43, G46
Flowers: R22, R24, R27, R29
Hat: C5, C7, 100
 
The sentiment is by Nicole Verkooijen, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. I used a StampinUp! piercing template for the pierced edge.
How about the bling? Pretty much right!
I punched 2 holes on the top of my card and made a lacey bow to finish my card. That's right, no flowers this time! Shocking huh!!
 
Anyway, that was it for now, I hope you all like it! Now hop over to Drunken Stampers and join us!
 
Hugs, Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Donna zei

WOW!!! I am so so so in love with this card!! The bling, the image, the colours, the distressing...fantastic!!
Thank you for introducing me to the Stamping Chef! I made my first order yesterday:)

Chris Dring zei

Woo hoo! Look at all that bling! You rocked this challenge Sandra!

Jen M zei

Gorgeous, Sandra! You really rocked the challenge!
Jen