Pagina's

zondag 9 juni 2013

Congratulations on your graduation! - Red Carpet Studio Challenge

Hi all!

Welcome to a new challenge at Red Carpet Studio! This week it's the Card Design Teams turn to host a challenge, so we want to see some cards!
This week we are inspired by the movie The Graduate, so we want to see some graduationcards! Perfect for this time of the year!

We also have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge, QKR-Stampede is offering 5 images of the winners choice! That is so generous!
Just click on the banner below to go to their shop!


Before I show you my card, I must tell you, it's pretty Clean & Simple, so do not be too shocked, I warned you!
Clean and Simple is totally not my style, but I like how this turned out! I was quite inspired by a lot of CAS cards I saw recently and I wanted to try it out.
The image I used is by Mo Manning, and is perfect for this challenge. This graduation girl is colored with my Copic Markers, and I used the following markers.
Skin: E50, E51, E53
Hair: E55, E57
Clothes: C3, C5, C7
Shoes: R27, R29
I embossed my cardfront with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and used some red ribbon from my stash.
The image is matted on some black cardstock, and the sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Congratulations sentiment set by AmyR, and I adore all her sentimentsets!

That was it for today, I hope you all like it! Now pop over to Red Carpet Studio and join us with your graduatution cards!

I would love to enter the following challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge - Emboss it
QKR Stampede - Ribbons & Bows

Hugs, Sandra

1 opmerking:

Christine zei

Love the colours & design fab image..great take on the Embossing chall theme at AGOAC ..thanks for sharing

smiles Christine x