Pagina's

vrijdag 27 november 2015

The East Wind - Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Hi all!!

Here I am again! Another new The East Wind image has just released, and every time Unky draws a new one, I get a new favorite. Just like this time, my new favorite winter image!

 I used some ScrapBerry's papers, and I just love the colors on this one! I inked all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image is called Baby, it's cold outside, and she can be found in the shop. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair and gloves: BG53, BG57, BG49
Hat and scarf: R81, R83, R85, R89
I used one of my nesting dies to cut out the image.


 Both sentiments are from a set from CreaMiep, a Dutch store. This one says It's could outside!

The other sentiment says Want some hot chocolate?
I finished off my card with some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: