Pagina's

zondag 1 november 2015

The East Wind Challenge - Mustaches

Hi all!

Can you believe November has just started? Time is flying by soooooooo fast! First of the month also means a new challenge over at The East Wind, and as usual we use the newsletter freebie image. 
Our theme for this month is mustashes, perfect for the Movember month.

Here's what I created!

The papers I used are from Glitz Design. All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is this months newsletter freebie, and I used the following Copic Markers to color him.
Fur: E27, E29, E89
Mustache: W5, W7, 100
Eyes: YG95, YG97
OutfitL R24, R46, R59
Bowtie and pocketwatch: YR20, YR24, YR27
I also used Glossy Accents on his glasses, but it doesn't show very well on the picture.


 I used a pocket watch die from Noor!Design, and I inked the embossed parts with the same Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I used some rope from my stash to adhere it to my card. The bubble die is from Memory Box.


The sentiment says It's been a long time... It is from a set of time themed stamps from Noor!Design.

This was it for today, please pop over to The East Wind and join us!


Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: