Pagina's

maandag 30 november 2015

Art by Mi Ran - Amica loves Friends

Hi all

Time for me to share another Art by Mi Ran card with you all, and since I am still in Christmas card moods, it will be no surprise this is another Christmas card!

 The papers I used are from Echo Park, Very Merry Christmas collection, and boy I am sad! This is the very last card I made with this paper, because I finished the paper pad! Not even a single scrap left... Guess that is a good excuse to get me some new paperpads though!
All edges are inked with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used is called Amica Loves Friends, and is available here at Whimsy Stamps. I used the following Copic Markers to color her.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13.
Blush: E93, E95
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Dress: YG93, YG95, YG97
Reds: R24, R46, R89, R59
White: W00, W0, W2, W5


 The sentiment I used is from a set from Nicole Verkooijen and says Happy Merry Great Christmas.

To finish off my card I used some red ribbon, and tied a small bell to it with some rope. I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and that was it!

That's it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: