Pagina's

maandag 2 maart 2015

Art by Mi Ran - With Love

Hi all!!

Time for me to share another Art by Mi Ran project with you all!! Today I have a card to share with you!

The papers I used for my card are from My Minds Eye, and I just cut them to sizes I want. No ink on the edges this time :)


The image I used is called Petal Blossoms, and she can be found here. I used my Copic Markers again, and I used the following.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13 and R20 for blush
Hair: R81, R83, R85
Dress: BG70, BG72, BG85, BG78
Petals: Y23, Y26, Y28
Basket: E55, E57
Flowers: V15, V17
Stems: YG95, YG97


 I finished my card with a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers which I absolutely love!!


The sentiment I used is a sticker from Kimya, it says With love, bug hugs!

This was it for today, I hope you like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: