Pagina's

vrijdag 13 maart 2015

Slinky Tart - Just a note

Hi all!!

Hope you are doing well!

Today we have a new inspirational post for you at Slinky Tart, and this is my DT sample.

 The papers I used for my card are by Authentique, and I love the purple/green combo! I distressed all the edges with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.


 The image I used for this card is called Dreaming, and can be found here. I used my Copic Markers to color her, and I used the following colors.
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E13, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E59
Book, Leafs and Eyes: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Flowers: V12, V15, V17
Bookpages: W00, W0, W2, W5


 I used an oval die to cut out the image, and added a diecut made with a NoorDesign die behind it. The big purple flower I made myself, and I added some white artificial flowers from JoyCrafts to it, and two green Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. 


 The sentiment I used is from a set from Noor!Design, as well as the die I used to cut it out, and frame it. I added some ribbon from my stash to it. 


I diecut a heart with a Noor!Design die, and added a bingo card from Noor!Design as well.


This was it for today, I hope you all like it!

Hugs, Sandra

Geen opmerkingen: